(Digital) Marketing consultant
We are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to join us at Callebaut Collective. Are you an analytical and positive-critical enthusiast? Do you love to dive into projects, to dig out the data about trends and novelties in a wide variety of sectors? Are you an expert in marketing analysis and do you also have a commercial attitude? Or are you keen to become an expert in understanding the mechanisms of the digital game?
What is it like to work as a Consultant at Callebaut Collective?
There’s no such thing as a ‘regular workday’ at Callebaut Collective. Every day is different, but that’s where it gets fun. Based in our office in Affligem, your wide range of tasks and responsibilities as Consultant look like this:
- You assist the senior strategic experts of the team by analyzing information about sector or client acquired by desk research, (social) media monitoring or internal information. You want to know everything: where is our client active, what are the trends and novelties within this market, who are the customers… You have a positive-critical mindset and you know how to process the data from a marketing point of view. Your work provides the essential building blocks for the strategy to be developed together with the senior experts.
- As a digital native, you are passionate to integrate digital into strategy. You are driven to continuously keep up to date about digital evolutions, opportunities and possible pitfalls. You love to dive into the specifics and truly understand how the digital mechanisms play.
- During workshops and client meetings, you actively participate in the process. You participate in the debate and action of the workshop. As a marketeer and analyst of the projects, your input is valued enormously. You capture all elements of the debate – nothing escapes your attention. You immediately process the incoming information and you already prepare for the next step.
- You’re a thorough communicator and an excellent project manager. You’re the point of contact of the internal team, the client and the affiliates, also known as “the glue” between the different parties. You also partner up with the CC communications team to create relevant content for our blog and social media pages. This is an ideal way to express your passion for digital novelties.
Who are you?
As a marketing consultant, you can check off the characteristics below:
- You have a relevant Master’s degree and 2-4 years of experience in marketing (research), sales and/or consulting.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English, both oral and written. French is a plus.
- You’re driven to come to a sharp diagnosis and identify opportunities.
- You’re triggered by novelties and are always on the outlook to know the latest.
- You have some serious copywriting skills.
- You have a driver’s license B.
Your friends would describe you as:
- A stress-resistant and cheerful person who’s not afraid to speak up. Performing under pressure brings the best out of you;
- A well-organized person with an analytic mindset, always looking to bring structure;
- Someone who’s eager to continuously learn and has ambition to grow;
- A proactive, flexible and hands-on person with a commercial touch;
- The perfect combination between an independent worker and a team player.
Interested? Apply now!
Do you have questions or want to join the Callebaut Collective team? Drop us an email email@example.com. We’d love to set up an interview with you.
Callebaut Collective is a new ecosystem of highly experienced strategic consultants and top-notch trusted partners in execution. We share the obsession to accelerate our clients’ path to growth, by guiding business leaders in the digital era. From strategy to scale.
Interested in joining us as advisor, analyst or affiliate, don't hesitate to contact us!